We are not hosting a VIP trip this year,
but please consider travelling with us in 2020!
Come join us in France… and enjoy the music making from the inside out!
We are delighted to invite you to join Dr. Paul D. Head, the Choral Scholars, and the esteemed Faculty in Residence for a personalized experience in Aix-en-Provence. Program includes:
- Accommodations in a 4 or 5 star hotel in the center of Aix-en-Provence
- Free admission to Choral Academy concerts and rehearsals during your stay
- A welcome reception with Choral Scholars, Symposium faculty, and University of Delaware leadership
- Excursions to local sights during your stay (See itinerary and excursions here), during which you have time to meet and mingle with other Symposium participants
- A final banquet with Choral Scholars, Symposium faculty, and University leadership
- Private limousine (black-car service) to and from the airport or train station.
- And as part of your package, you are sponsoring a Choral Scholar, giving that person a chance to study and perform in France. You will meet your scholar at the Symposium and see, first hand, what an incredible impact your are making in a young person’s life!
**Cost varies according to accommodations. $3999.00 is per person, double occupancy.
Our VIP Guests will stay in one of these fine hotels, all within walking distance of concert venues, restaurants, and museums:
Grand Hotel Roi René by Sofitel
An elegant property on the “new” side of town, built around an expansive terrace and pool with easy access to the heart of the old city (a 15 minute walk to Symposium headquarters). See on map
Marriott Renaissance Aix-en-Provence
One of the newest properties in town, a bit farther out (next to the Aix Conservatory of Music), but still within walking distance of all the city’s restaurants and attractions (a 25 minute walk to Symposium headquarters). See on map
Hotel Coste Negre Aix-en-Provence
A slightly more modest accommodation, but perfectly located on the Cours Mirabeau (the promenade lined with shops and cafés), the center of everything in Aix-en-Provence (a 15 minute walk to Symposium headquarters). See on map
Hotel Cézanne Aix-en-Provence
Another sweet boutique hotel located near the Rotonde fountain and the Office of Tourism, just a short walk from the Cours Mirabeau (a 10 minute walk to Symposium headquarters). See on map
Click below for additional information:
Submit your trip payments
Payments can be made electronically by credit or debit card. Make your payment here!